Why You Need Levy Law Offices
You should choose Levy Law Offices in Cincinnati to represent you in your personal injury matter because we are great at what we do. Our lawyers are skilled, dedicated, experienced and passionate about helping accident victims get the monetary compensation they need to put their lives back together. We proudly provide excellent service to clients in Ohio and throughout the Tri-State Area.
Reasons To Choose Levy Law Offices To Represent You
- Unlike other firms, we have a policy* of not getting paid more than our clients. We handle cases on a contingency-fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless we successfully obtain compensation for you.
- We’re faster. It’s a hallmark of our legal practice. We handle cases quickly so our clients can get the money they need when they need it.
- In some cases, we can also take care of property damage claims en gratis — free of charge. We can also help you address your transportation needs.
- If you can’t come to us, we will come to you. We do hospital visits and home visits for our clients’ convenience. Our offices are also wheelchair-accessible.
- We are always accessible — 24/7. As our client, you will have the cellphone number of an attorney who will be there to answer your questions and address your concerns every step of the way. To achieve maximum efficiency, our lawyers work as a team, but you will have an individual attorney as your own point of contact. You can count on us for excellent client service throughout your case.
- If need be, we can help you get an advance on your settlement. We work with outside companies in these matters. We do not provide loans, but we can facilitate. Caveat: the interest rates on advance loans are high, but we understand that some clients really need funds soon.
- We have extensive knowledge and resources. That means we can handle all injury-related issues, even complex matters related to Medicare and Medicaid.
- We know insurance companies, and we will protect you from unethical insurance behavior. It’s unfortunate that insurance companies prioritize their bottom lines over the well-being of accident victims. We are not going to let the insurance company take advantage of you in your time of need. We will take on the insurance company while you focus on healing.
- The vast majority of our legal practice is injury-focused. With more than 30 years of experience in this particular area of law, we can be proactive about protecting your rights and interests.
- We handle difficult cases, including ones that involve a client who was partially at fault for a crash.
- We enjoy what we do, and we are passionate about it. At Levy Law Offices, we understand this is a difficult time for you. We like helping people, and we want to help you, too.
Get A Free Consultation Today
*Exceptions in rare cases