Home » Motor Vehicle Accidents » Indiana Car Accidents

Indiana Car Accidents

If you were injured in a car accident in southeast Indiana, Levy Law Offices can help you turn your crash into CASH! From our office in Lawrenceburg, we advise and represent accident victims throughout the Tri-State Area.

For a free consultation, contact us today. Our attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you maximize your financial compensation after a crash.

Important Things To Know About Car Accidents In Indiana

You have a number of options for seeking compensation if you were injured in a car or truck accident in Indiana. For auto accident claims, Indiana is an “at-fault” state, meaning that you have these options for filing a claim:

  • File a claim with the other driver’s insurance company
  • File a claim with your own insurance company
  • Take your case to court to prove the other party’s fault and seek damages

Before you do any of these things, it is important that you speak with a personal injury lawyer at our firm. We have more than 30 years of experience in these matters, and we can advise on the best course of action for your specific case.

Even if you never have to go to court, the threat of a lawsuit can be very effective when negotiating for the maximum available compensation from the insurance company. Keep in mind that insurance companies are in business to make money — not necessarily to pay you all the compensation to which you are entitled. Our firm can be your legal advocate for getting you the financial recovery you need for medical bills, lost wages and other costs resulting from the crash.

Indiana’s Comparative Fault Rule

Even if you were partially at fault for the accident, you may still be entitled to a measure of compensation under Indiana’s “comparative fault” rule.

For example, if you were driving slightly over the speed limit when a car turned left in front of you, resulting in a collision, it may be determined that you were partially at fault for the crash. If you were 10 percent at fault and the other driver was 90 percent at fault, the damages awarded to you will be reduced by 10 percent. In this example, if your total damages come to $10,000, you would be entitled to the total minus 10 percent — or $9,000.

Our attorneys have extensive experience in defending drivers against at-fault and negligence claims — and helping partially at-fault drivers get the compensation they need and deserve.

Get A Free Consultation

Call 513-655-5089 or send us an email to arrange a free consultation. We have offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, Lawrenceburg, Indiana, and Covington, Kentucky. Our attorneys have achieved extraordinary results for injury victims throughout the Tri-State Area.