Personal Injury FAQ: Overview
At Levy Law Offices, we fight to get injury victims the full and fair compensation they need — fast. With offices in Cincinnati, our lawyers represent injury victims throughout the Tri-State Area. Get a free consultation by calling us at 513-655-5089 or filling out our convenient contact form. We can help.
Following are some of the most commonly asked questions regarding personal injury cases in the Greater Cincinnati Area:
What Types Of Accidents Qualify For A Personal Injury Case?
Any type of accident or injury may merit a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Common types of cases include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle and bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Work accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
What Types Of Damages Can I Recover?
You can recover both financial and emotional damages in a personal injury claim. If you win your case, your settlement can cover expenses and losses such as:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Miscellaneous expenses — for example, medical devices and aids, renovating your home to accommodate your disability, hiring help around the house
- Emotional stress, depression and anxiety
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Learn More About Personal Injury Claims In Ohio
See our other FAQ pages to learn more about auto accidents and personal injury claims in the Tri-State Area:
- How long should my personal injury claim take?
- What are my legal rights after an Ohio car accident?
- What is the difference between uninsured and underinsured coverage?
- Was the car accident my fault?
- Can car accidents cause herniated disks?
- What if I miss work because of my car accident?
- 9 important questions about Ohio car accidents
- Types of car crashes: FAQ
- Truck accidents: common carrier accident FAQ
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
To speak with an experienced and dedicated attorney about your situation, call Levy Law Offices in Cincinnati today at 513-655-5089 or send us an email. Our personal injury lawyers are available 24/7, and we represent clients throughout the Tri-State Area. If you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. Se habla español.