“I will do everything I can to represent you to the fullest extent possible and am determined to achieve the best possible results.”
Stuart’s favorite part of being an attorney is helping a client through a tough situation or period in their life. He values being able to make a difference in the lives of others and in his community.
Stuart brings several years of valuable personal injury experience to the Levy Law Offices, having worked in the field since his undergraduate days at Virginia Commonwealth University. During his time in law school, Stuart held externships for two Hamilton County judges, competed in national trial competitions as a competitor for UC Law’s Trial Practice Competition Team, and served as the treasurer for the organization.
He joined Levy Law Offices in March of 2013 as a Law Clerk while a student at The University of Cincinnati College of Law. Upon graduation, he became an attorney with the firm, practicing personal injury and criminal defense.
Outside of the law, Stuart enjoys traveling throughout the United States and the Caribbean, attending various sporting events, working out, and scuba diving. He relaxes by going to sports events–seeing some of his favorite sports teams, the Yankees, Redwings, Redskins, VCU, UC, the Pistons, and Orlando City SC. His favorite places to grab a meal are in the Hyde Park and Oakley area.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Nominee: Best Advocate Case, Cage Classic Mock Trial Competition Fall 2011
- Honors: Regional Semifinalist, AAJ Mock Trial Competition, Spring 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Major: Business Administration & Management
Honors and Awards
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” for Ohio Civil Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association